Delightful 2bhk 3bhk Apartments

Ethics The proximity of the location Sarjapur Marathahalli ORR – 4.0 km, Whitefield – 5.7 km, Marathahalli – 7.1 km, Whitefield Railway station – 9.6 km, Airport 50 kms, Railway station 25 kms yeshwantpur, Bus stand 25 majestic. The ratings and reviews for the venture by Skylark Ithaca are good. All customers have positive feedbacks about Sobha Dream Acres venture. Sobha Dream Acres venture offers serene and harmonious ambience with abundant open space and tranquillity that defines quality Sobha Dream Series Pre Launch venture has been planned by experienced engineers. Sobha Dream Series Panathur will consists of 6000 apartment units spread over 81 acres of land. 1 and two bedroom apartments will range from 600 to 1200 square feet. Looking into wide spread development, price will be main selling point as Bangalore real-estate being unaffordable over past few years. Sobha Developers, one of the most reliable names in the world of real-estate in Bangalore, is all set to launch another top grade venture this year. Named as the venture will be situated Balagere in Panathur Road, Bangalore and will be close to Marathahalli, Varthur Skylark Ithaca Bangalore Outer Ring road, Sarjapura Road as well as Whitefield as well as known as the Golden Quadrilateral this iconic venture will perfectly suit the requirement of salaried professionals as well as nuclear families. The affordable rates in which these properties will be accessible will make it easier for people to invest here. The will offer one bedroom and two bedroom apartments that will as well as come with world class amenities and premium specifications. Most of the apartments will have 2 bedrooms i.e. 85% while the rest have a single bedroom 15%. The venture will consist of 6500 apartment units that will be spread across 81 acres of sprawling land. Sobha Dream Acres will as well as be conveniently situated to some of the best schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls as well as other recreational areas all in all, the Sobha Dream Acres is set to charm yet another latest construction of people with its lavish living apartments. Sobha Dream Acres offers high class living environment for residents Sobha Builders is a leading real-estate firm in Bangalore that has been known to combine superior aesthetics with world class infrastructure and unmatched precision in all of its housing venture s so far, and this trend is sure to continue in their latest real-estate venture as well. The real-estate firm has launched an all-latest venture in the early phase of 2015 that is geared to cater to the residential requirements of nuclear families and salaried professionals the firm has decided to make use of precast technology imported from Italy and Germany as this will help in reducing the delivery time. The housing venture as well as comes with beautiful landscapes that will allow residents to rejuvenate their senses and as well as indulge themselves in different kinds of sports and recreational activities. Ranked as one of the exclusive initiatives, Sobha Dream Acres comes under the segment of Sobha Dream Series launched to accommodate to the high hopes of middle-class professionals. The venture s is strategically placed at Balagere in Bangalore fulfil each and every aspect of families wishing for a comfortable lifestyle with state-of-the-art features. This is such asa dream come true. This venture will contribute budget homes enclosed by lush greenery. About the Author: 相关的主题文章: